Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Developer Relations Associate helps keep MFS Africa stay connected to the communities that love technology as much as they do. The Developer Relations Associate acts as passionate advocates and is vocal for developer interests within the community. This is a position for those who love connecting with developers, managing developer forums and speaking publicly about cutting-edge technologies on conference panels, user groups, social media, and blogs. You also communicate internally with Product Managers, marketing personnel, and engineers. Your work fosters a community of developers and helps to drive strategy around Developer Relations.
As a Developer Relations Associate, you’ll raise awareness of the product and methodologies within the technical communities through enablement and inspiration. You’ll drive strategy around MFS Africa’s Developer Relations efforts for specific communities and products and use your practitioner knowledge to define product strategies and craft narratives around new products and technologies.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration across developers in the community.
- Organize and drive Developer Forums to increase awareness about the Developer Experience Products within MFS Africa.
- Engage with stakeholders within the organization to keep track of key product releases and product-related information to share in Developer Forums as appropriate.
- Determine developers’ technical needs by engaging with the developer community.
- Engage and excite the developers that are well connected within their networks about MFS Africa’s product.
- Create solutions to address developer needs through the use of working backward processes.
- Elevate data-driven internal customer-focused wins through research and analysis of relevant metrics.
- Become a Developer Advocate through testimonials & referrals from Developers.
- Identify and escalate associated risks through Developer Forums.
- Track key initiatives in Developer Experience to produce accurate and timely reporting of status periodically.
- Maintain a knowledge base of required training materials, including presentations, workbooks, facilitators’ notes, etc.
- Market and advertise engineering training in all the appropriate communication channels.
- Conduct surveys for the efficacy of the training program.
- Evangelize a culture of collaboration, continuous learning, and feedback within the community.
Does this sound like you?
- Prior experience as a developer, developer advocate, or project/program manager.
- Subject matter expert possessing the ability to market, run community events, and create a “buzz” about the product.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Effective communication and strong command over the language.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and energetic, attention to detail.
- Understanding of technical concepts, APIs, and products.
- Understanding of mobile money.
- Proficiency with slack is a plus.
- Ability to analyze large data and produce meaningful stories.