Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The goal of St. John’s Community Centre (SJCC) is to empower communities by effectively addressing root causes of poverty and injustices for the attainment of sustainable livelihoods. SJCC(LIP) is working in partnership with St John’s Community Centre and Global Communities (GC) who have partnered together to implement the (KHPQS) Project. The project aims to improve the quality of life of 51000 orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) and their 17000 families by providing greater access to and uptake of quality health and social services in Nakuru, Murunga, Kajiado, Makueni, Machakos, and Kitui.
St John’s Community Centre is seeking professionals with the required qualifications and experience to fill in the following vacancies
- Project Lead to manage the project cycle of Planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting. Manager and supervisor of all project staff in liaison with project technical staff.
- Preparation of annual Work plan and Budget.
- Community Mobilization for project ownership and participation.
- Ensure the M&E system is well established with the help of M&E and ICT teams.
- Work closely with M&E officer to monitor and evaluate the quality of data and the progress of the set goals and objectives and make programming decisions in collaboration with project staff and the Program Coordinators of the funding organization.
- Manage project grants in accordance with the donor, GoK as well as organizational guidelines in liaison with the project accountant.
- Ensure delivery of the project objectives, outcomes and outputs within the stipulated time frame.
- Project resource mobilization even through mapping of Public, private, non -HIV service providers to leverage on their resources to improve OVC access to services.
- Support networking processes to share data and get sub county and line ministry forums planning to improve core OVC indicators.
- Advocate for increased OVC access to Safety-net programs and quality services.
- Support the implementation of county and subcounty-level action plans.
- Work with OVC Technical teams to develop abstracts for sharing in relevant fora- locally and internationally.
- Custodian of project data and equipment.
- Kenyan citizen with a strong drive to serve children.
- First degree in relevant Social Sciences, a master’s degree is an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in senior Management of OVC or a HIV care integrated project.
- Experience in USAID funded projects with proven skills in project planning and management for delivering project results.
- Experience in staff supervision, good coordination skills for meeting strict deadlines as well as the ability to work in a team
- Child protection advocacy skills and experience will be an added advantage
- Proven ability to team up and work with Government, county or subcounty departments while advocating for better service delivery.
- Proficiency in M&E frameworks and skills
- Excellent organization, time management and team leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Computer Skills
- Proven Experience in resource mobilization
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, complete with a CV, copies of ID card, certificate of good conduct, Certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of three professional referees and a reliable telephone number.
Address application to;
The Chairman Human Resource Committee,
P.O. Box 16254-00610
Send via Post office mail or hand deliver.
To be received not later than 27th May 2021. Kindly note that, only short -listed persons will be contacted.