Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The job holder will be responsible for direct supervision of Contact Centre operations; improving systems and processes and effectively managing staff within the Contact Centre unit with an aim of achieving top notch customer experience.
Key Performance Areas
- Maintain Contact Centre quality standards by ensuring that KRA’s agreed business service levels for the various services are met.
- Spearhead continuous development and revision of materials such as Scripts, FAQs, and training manuals for the Contact Centre.
- Support and give accurate feedback on new or existing services to Customer Service Advisors (CSAs) to ensure that customers are provided with accurate information regarding all services.
- Directly handle issues that cannot be handled at the frontline line by tracking escalation for resolution of any new or challenging issues.
- Actively participate in service storming sessions and ensure that all staff are capable of handling all types of channel interactions.
- Monitor customer service performance on the CSAs and the operations team by generating, compiling and submitting relevant statistics and KPI reports on performance & productivity.
- Ensure monthly performance discussions are held with all CSAs to enable them continuously improve.
- Ensure that control lapses, processes and system issues are identified in time and all significant risks are escalated and resolved in a timely manner to avoid service delivery disruptions.
- Maintain a conducive working environment in the unit and ensure that control lapses are identified and mitigation measures put in place.
- Map the need for training and onboarding programs and initiate implementation of these programs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communication or any other related field.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience of which one (1) should be at Supervisory Level in Contact Centre/ Customer Service Field.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices as well as customer service software, databases, CRM tools and call centre equipment/software programs and proficiency in Excel.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability.
- Highly detail-oriented and highly advanced in data analytics.
- Possess a high sense of integrity and confidentiality, self-driven, and able to work under minimum supervision.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 26th May 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.