Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This role will lead a team of analysts in monitoring and assessing the quality of the performance of our Contact Centre Customer Service Advisors (CSAs). This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing Contact Centre quality processes and procedures, as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials as needed.
Key Performance Areas
- Design monitoring formats and quality standards to improve service quality across all Contact Centre channels.
- Review and assess Contact Centre interactions (calls, emails, chat, etc…), based on the established internal standards and provide Customer Service Advisors (CSAs) with meaningful and constructive feedback for improvement.
- Evaluate CSAs preparedness by administering periodic short tests, marking them and giving feedback on performance.
- Drive the learning culture across all staff in the Contact Centre by developing plans for learning and skills development and providing coaching to CSAs.
- Conduct root cause analysis and provide quality driven reports based on customer experience feedback and quality metrics highlighting performance gaps in relation to processes, products, service delivery and recommending ways of improvement.
- Use quality monitoring data management systems to compile and track performance at a team and individual level.
- Analyze all customer service metrics (e.g. CSAT, CES, FCR, NPS) beside your QA scores, directly measure their correlation to customer experience effectiveness and create strategies on improvement.
- Participate in the frequent review of the Contact Centre policies and procedures as well as improvements in the service level standards and drive awareness and adherence by all CSAs.
- Identify and implement tools targeted towards improving and complementing the existing quality assurance tools and technology.
- Provide floor support to the Operations Team and ensure that control lapses, processes and system issues are identified in time and all significant risks are escalated and resolved in a timely manner to avoid service delivery disruptions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Business, Social Science or any other related field.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience of which one (1) should be at Supervisory Level in Quality Assurance in Contact Centre/Customer Service field.
- Excellent demonstrable knowledge of Contact Centre SOPs.
- Coaching, Mentorship & Training skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Have good listening and analytical skills and ability to demonstrate critical thinking.
- Independent mind with an assertive nature.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 26th May 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.