Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Chief Manager (CM) – Supply Chain Management
- Execution of Sourcing Strategies in line with Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act 2015 the job holder must be able to manage cross departmental teams and drive progress through the application of project management techniques as part of a highly visual and transparent approach.
Deliverables and Accountabilities:
- Develop and Formulate Procurement strategies in consultation with the Deputy Commissioner
- Implement continuous improvement in organisational policies processes and governance mechanisms.
- Ensure organisational sourcing contributes to public procurement policy goals
- Resolution of legal issues in collaboration with experts.
- Preparation of Bidding Documents and shaping requirements in consultation with the User Departments and market.
- Coordinate and supervise the tendering process to ensure it is fair and transparent.
- Briefing and Training evaluators in the use of e-tools.
- Coordinate and facilitate the Evaluation and Negotiation Committees.
- Ensure preparation of regular procurement reports on various procurement status/activities as and when requested.
- Manage and develop staff capacity including participating in recruitment, setting and review of performance targets, managing disciplinary issues and ensuring that the Sourcing section is adequately staffed in terms of skills and numbers.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business /Supplies Management or related discipline.
- A Master’s degree in Business/ Supplies Management or related discipline is an added advantage.
- Professional Diploma in Supply Chain Management (MCIPS , CPSP-K or equivalent)
- Membership and Licensing by with the Kenya Institute of Supply Management is mandatory
Minimum years of experience
- At least seven (7) years of progressive work experience in Supply Chain Management for a large government agency or and reputable organisation, three (3) years of which must have been at a management level.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Well-developed capacity for strategic, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- IT proficiency and working knowledge of ERP.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external parties.
- Excellent decision making capabilities.
- Resilient, focused and results oriented.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 26th May 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.