Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This role is responsible for Co-ordinating and overseeing revenue performance within the County Revenue Division.
- Spearhead and coordinate all revenue activities in the County Revenue Division
- Monitor and analyze revenue in all revenue streams across the 17 sub-counties and 85 wards.
- Develop revenue enhancement strategies, policies and co-ordinate their implementation in all the sub-counties.
- Oversee the implementation of County policies and statutory regulations on revenue across all the sub counties.
- Oversee, coordinate and manage all county revenue staff in line with set policies and procedures.
- Set revenue targets for the respective revenue streams and sub counties.
- Ensure county Revenue Division set targets are achieved.
- Identify new and potential revenue sources for the county.
- Provide professional leadership and guidance to CRD revenue staff.
- Monitor performance within the Division.
- Prepare and present County Revenue Division reports.
- Organizing stakeholder engagements.
- Debt Management
- Coordinate Revenue Meetings
- Management of funds, equipment and other facilities allocated.
- Facilitate implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the Division: Audit, Integrity, QMS and Risk Management
- Drive initiatives to improve ethics, culture and facilitate change management in the Division.
- Ensure the county has an optimal and updated customer and revenue base.
- Ensure customer and revenue base expansion.
- Day-to-day operations, supervision and development of staff in the Division.
A degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Economics or relevant field from a recognized institution
- Relevant Tax Training
- Management Training
- Leadership Training
Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in a similar role of which three (3) should be at Managerial Level.
- People management skills
- Risk management and analysis
- Results driven and analytical
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Business understanding
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 31st May 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.