Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide, fully-integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our various facilities.
Job Title: Administrator (2 Positions)
Location: Keroka, Busia
The Administrator is accountable for provision of expert management services to the (medical, dental, physiotherapy, etc.) practice. These services are predominantly those of financial management and staff management.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
The Administrator will be accountable to the Chief Executive Officer for:
1. The performance of staff other than practitioners
2. The organizational review and personnel management function for a team of staff carrying out arrange of clerical, technical and professional activities
3. Provision of accurate and timely financial data
4. Development of organization systems to maximize productivity in the workplace
5. Development of business plans to meet the objectives of the practice and its Directors
6. Maintenance of the assets of the practice
7. Continuous review of the operating environment of the practice
8. Public Relations and marketing.
9. Recruitment, induction, and training of staff other than practitioners.
10. Determination of the work of these staff, including position definition, task types and task allocation in response to the needs of the practice.
11. Development and review of systems of staff performance appraisal and training needs analysis.
12. Review of the performance of staff.
13. Reward (+/-) staff within parameters agreed with the Chief Executive Officer.
14. Development and maintenance of appropriate human resources systems.
15. Assistance to Clinical services manager with recruitment of practitioners
16. Development and maintenance of systems of accounting for all monies earned by the practice and expended by the practice and allocations to practitioners as appropriate.
17. Preparation of meaningful and timely financial reports as required by the CEO
18. Preparation of statutory reports and accounts.
19. Provision of payroll services to the clinic.
20. Maintenance of records.
21. Collection of debt.
22. Training of staff as appropriate.
23. In consultation with the CEO and clinical services manager, determination of goals and objectives for the practice for (1-3) years.
24. Preparation of budgets and annual plans to meet the objectives of the practice and the directors
25. Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing
activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry
26. Analyze current and past expense budgets, sales, service deficiencies, and revenues.
27. Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business
28. Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company services; following them up so as to close the business deals
29. Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion
30. Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
31. Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to
get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
32. Development of staff competencies in line with plan requirements.
33. Develop strategies for change and growth.
34. Development and maintenance of equipment registers, including depreciation schedules.
35. Schedule and ensure routine and non-routine maintenance of equipment.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business related course
2. Must be a CPA Holder.
3. Leadership and team-building experience.
4. Ability to do planning, devise and review systems for operational efficiency and control.
5. Skills in accounting and business reporting.
6. Knowledge of relevant legislation.
7. Knowledge of employment conditions.
8. Decision making competence.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
The Greenhouse, 1
st Floor, Ngong Rd
P.O. Box 6016 – 00200 Nairobi – KENYA
• We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
• Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
• Applications to reach us before close of business 28th May 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”