Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide, fully-integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our various facilities.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at
our various facilities.
Job Title: Clinical Officer (3 Positions)
Location: Keroka, Busia, Kitui
Attending to clients both on clinical matters like diagnosis amongst others
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Attend to the outpatients in the O.P Department, Wards and Casualty as the case may be and prescribe necessary medicines as available in stock and the required investigations.
2. Whenever necessary, with the approval of Director of Clinical Services, carry out investigations and prescribe non stock drugs.
3. Issue Medical Certificate for sickness or fitness to join duty as per prescribed procedure.
4. Assist Director of Clinical Services whenever called upon to do so for any patient or hospital related work.
5. Attend to work with punctuality and dedication and not give room for any complaint from the
6. Report non-attendance, late attendance or any other misconduct of the Staff working in his/her area to the immediate superior officer.
7. Mentorship and supervision of clinical interns.
8. Order and interpret diagnostic tests.
9. Communicate effectively with patients and clients.
10. Ensure that duties and functions are undertaken in a manner that prioritizes the safety and well-being of patients.
11. Represent the department /profession/team at meetings and conferences as appropriate.
12. Seek advice and assistance from the consultant/clinical director/employer with any assigned cases or issues that prove to be beyond the scope and professional competence in line with principles of best practice and clinical governance.
1. Diploma in Medicine and surgery.
2. Registered by clinical officers’ council.
3. At least 2 years’ experience.
4. Ability to work under minimum supervision.
5. Ability to plan and deliver care in an effective and resourceful manner.
6. Computer literate.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to email@example.com quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
The Greenhouse, 1
st Floor, Ngong Rd
P.O. Box 6016 – 00200 Nairobi – KENYA
• We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
• Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
• Applications to reach us before close of business 28th May 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer