Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide, fully-integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our various facilities.
To provide comprehensive physiotherapy service to patients and other customers as requested.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Work with patients who have a range of conditions, including neurological, neuromusculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory, sometimes over a period of weeks;
2. Diagnose, assess and treat their physical problem/condition;
3. Develop and review treatment programs that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques;
4. Using specialized equipment to perform clinical physiological tests;
5. Recording and analyzing physiological data from equipment in order to help medical staff diagnose or manage conditions;
6. Reporting physiological data to help diagnose disease, identify treatment regimens and measure the effects of treatment;
7. Measuring the functions of a patient’s body, such as digestion or breathing;
8. Getting patients and equipment into correct locations and positions for monitoring;
9. Giving assistance and reassurance to patients during their medical tests and/or operations;
10. Monitoring patients’ conditions and providing them with relevant information and instructions to help educate them about their care.
1. Must have a diploma in physiotherapy
2. Must be registered by Physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK)
3. At least one (1) year post-Qualifications experience in physiotherapy services
4. Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
The Greenhouse, 1
st Floor, Ngong Rd
P.O. Box 6016 – 00200 Nairobi – KENYA
• We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
• Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
• Applications to reach us before close of business 28th May 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employe