Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Core Network Planning Engineer – (21000231)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Network Design and Planning Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Core Network Planning Engineer reporting to the Snr Manager, Core Network Design and Planning. The position holder will be responsible for Provide support/guidance to the agile teams in regards to Core capability/configuration, planning and rollout of the Core PS network elements (PS GWs, MME’s Serving GSN, PCRF, MIG, Internet Gateways, Allot NX), Quarterly NDR preparation, design reviews and rollout of new products as required by the business.
- Create KPI for new products/services;
- Marketing proposals, P&S Vendor evaluation process – weighted evaluation for new hardware, features and services;
- Be the lead liason resources between the packet core team and squad teams
- Analyze Core PS network on a weekly basis against the KPI;
- Design Core PS network for new elements are added;
- Minimize network and service impact for any change;
- Scheduling all the planned worked;
- Create and update handover system configuration documentation after software/hardware upgrade;
- Configure data for new systems with vendor engineer;
- Create necessary work instruction for existing systems;
- S.W.O.T Analysis of Projects;
- Provide recommendation reports to Identify opportunities for improvement and optimization of existing services;
- Create a tool/find out method to get statistical data from the system;
- Analyze the effect of a new/improvement change before & after implementation;
- Setup Internal training;
- Transfer knowledge to Squad members, technicians and other Engineers;
- Build internal and external relationships with key customers and suppliers to deliver continuous quality solutions to business;
- Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (or related technical field) from a recognized university/institution with a bias in Telecomm.
- 3 Years working Experience in Telecommunications environment with a bias on GSM/GPRS/3G & 4G Technologies
- CISCO – CCNA
- Project Management Experience/qualification is an added advantage
Method of application
How to Apply. If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.