Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Mentor Supervisor , Village Enterprise.
Village Enterprise seeks to recruit a Mentor Supervisor who is passionate about alleviating poverty in their County and dedicated to their roles as supervisor, trainer, mentor and community leader. This is a full-time field- based position. The Mentor Supervisor is responsible for the delivery of program outputs and coordination of Mentors in the Sub-County. The holder of this position shall report to the Village Enterprise KSEIP Program Manager with a dotted line to the GDI Consortium’s County Project Manager (CPM).
- A Diploma in community development, business management, education and or any other course related to rural development.
- Served in a comparable and relevant position for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Experience in leading and managing teams, teaching, training, community service and working in rural set ups.
- Shown merit and ability in work performance and results.
- Fluent in local language, Kiswahili and English
- IT knowledge is an added advantage.
Method of application
Interested candidates who meet the desired qualification are encouraged to email their Cover Letter and CV including 3 referees and the salary expectation to: email@example.com addressed to ‘The Recruitment Coordinator’.
The subject line of your application should be clearly marked: Mentor Supervisor _ Murang’a East