Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
StepWise is partnering with Zalego Academy to hire a android developer Attaché.
StepWise is making an impact by providing people with physical disabilities in the developing world with meaningful employment in the digital economy. Our highly motivated and skilled teams located in East Africa perform data processing tasks such as transcription and digitization, data labelling and annotation for machine learning and artificial intelligence data sets, and content moderation.
StepWise has offices in Austin, Texas and Nairobi, Kenya.
About the Job:
Zalego Academy in collaboration with Stepwise are pleased to announce the Zalego ICT for Attachment Program. Zalego is a leading capacity building company and a leading Industry based training provider offering a wide range of skill based, hands-on programs that are tailored for the Kenyan ICT sector. With the rapidly changing technology, it is critical to mentor candidates and equip them with digital skills so they can quickly transition into the constant changes in the industry.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to receive proper consideration, applications must be submitted directly via the Institution’s career site. Applications submitted via any other source will not be considered.
The selected attachees will be involved in real-world, cutting edge technology projects that benefit both the intern and the companies that support our program. Interns focus on agile software development in Android development and in other critical areas of focus for partner companies.
- Pursuing a BS/BA in Management Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Willing to be mobile and relocate anywhere in Kenya.
- Resiliency and ability to adapt quickly.
- Desire to build a career in Information Technology.
- Demonstrated leadership experience within campus and/or the community.
- Strong problem solving and business process skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to code in Java required
- Hands-on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
- knowledge of Android SDKs
- Relative experience in Kotlin based build systems
- Graphical-intensive coding methodology knowledge preferred
- An unstoppable drive to win
- Eager to embrace challenges with scalability, reliability, and performance
Deadline is 31st May 2021