Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
StepWise is partnering with Zalego to hire a Gaming and Animation Developer
StepWise is making an impact by providing people with physical disabilities in the developing world with meaningful employment in the digital economy. Our highly motivated and skilled teams located in East Africa perform data processing tasks such as transcription and digitization, data labelling and annotation for machine learning and artificial intelligence data sets, and content moderation.
StepWise has offices in Austin, Texas and Nairobi, Kenya.
About the Job:
As a Gaming and Animation Developer at Zalego you will be working creatively to produce original and aesthetically pleasing designs and solutions using specialist computer generation software such as Maya, Flash and After Effects presenting designs to customers for evaluation. Are you passionate about Gaming and Animation; we are looking for you.
- Researching video game animation trends, techniques, and statistics.
- Designing and producing top-quality animations that meet our company’s standard.
- Using computer software and hardware systems to create interactive animations and special effects.
- Presenting ideas and research findings to management and potential investors.
- Compiling design briefs and reports that detail the requirements needed to complete an order.
- Outlining long-term objectives for special projects that exceed standard video game production time.
- Degree/Diploma in computer art and/or animation.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a game animator.
- A comprehensive digital portfolio of completed projects.
- Experience in modeling, rigging, and skinning models for video games.
- Good understanding of video game development and the art-creation process.
- Strong grasp of Photoshop and creative eye for art direction and video game special effects, Maya, and 3Ds Max
- A solid grasp of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch and other facets of both 2D and 3D animation
- Familiarity with computer graphics and design software
- Must be creative, self-driven and have ability to work in a dynamic environment with immense pressure,
- Must be an excellent communicator and have excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient with HTML and other computer programing languages
- Proven track record and portfolio of work done before in the game animation space
Deadline is 30th June 2021