Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
StepWise is looking for a talented technical writer for its Zalda software development subsidiary to be part of a cross-functional team, working closely with designers, product managers, software engineers, and other stakeholders to create various types of documentation for our software products.
You are a naturally curious, resourceful researcher and creative problem-solver—a self-starter with the drive to take initiative and pursue the information needed to deliver outstanding technical content for our organization. Your willingness to learn and technical acumen are essential qualities for success in this role. You MUST also have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of our products and services and our documentation requirements
- Understand the vision for the end-to-end customer journey, with an appreciation for flow, content strategy, content structure, customer-interactions, all while applying a consistent voice and tone
- Create procedure manuals, technical specifications, training materials, tutorials, and process documentation
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
- Ensure documentation is accessible to everyone, including persons with disabilities
- Work with Visio team to capture documentation in graphical workflows
- Provide feedback to the engineering team on potential improvements in UI and UX
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop compelling product use cases and story telling
- Take initiative in generating ideas and suggestions to improve design solutions, content strategy, and other aspects of the user experience
- Stay current on the latest trends in design and usability
- University degree in relevant technical field
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Expert on Microsoft dynamics
- Experience working with software engineers to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
Deadline is 30th June 2021