Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position is responsible for ensuring quality of incoming and outgoing calls from and to RSC Africa from refugee applicants in the USRAP to answer inquiries and questions, troubleshoot problems, and provide information under the direction of the Call Center Supervisor, in accordance with the USRAP Guidelines, RSC Africa SOPs and Call Center Quality assurance guidelines.
This position reports directly to the Call Center Supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required.
- Two(2) years of paid work experience is required.
- 1 year USRAP case processing experience required.
- Call Center work experience and knowledge preferred.
- Second language an advantage; Somali, French, Amharic, Kinyarwanda, Kiswahili or Arabic preferred.
- Working with Interpreters preferred.
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills