Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The position provides technical and logistical support to the call center team. This involves, identification and hiring of required interpreters, monitoring of incoming and outgoing calls, coordination with IT for any trouble shooting, and running appropriate call reports.
The position reports directly to the Call Center Manager and works works closely with the Call Center Supervisor, Call Center Senior Representatives, and Program Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- Five (5) years of work experience required.
- Work experience in a Call Center technology and functions is required.
- USRAP work experience preferred.
- Training, report management, data management,and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)writing experience is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High level of professionalism especially with partners.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and innovative training skills.
- Proficiency with online platforms (WebEx, Zoom, MS Teams).