Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To effectively support the large agency workforce for the insurance businesses.
With the support of the Head of function, this role provides HC consulting service and is responsible and accountable for the delivery of all HC processes as part of a business unit HC team.
- Work with the Senior HCC and HCC – Arranging for medical examinations, preparing and discussing letters of offer, probation evaluations and orientation programmes.
- Drafting of all the offer letters for successful candidates in collaboration with the respective HCC and the resourcing Manager
- Conduct all the necessary checks prior to on boarding
- Ensure that staff files are complete by ensuring that all files are updated, and all documents properly filed.
- Work with the Senior Human Capital Consultants to ensure end to end onboarding and offboarding of staff in Workday across the group.
- Timely initiation of exits for clearance and payment of final dues
- Assist in preparing Bonus review schedules in line with the reported standard of performance, and ensure that bonus review and salary review letters are issued to the agency workforce
- Maintain an up-to-date record of job descriptions and the relevant grades within the company
- Co-ordinate staff events.g. sports day, Christmas party, briefings, etc
- Co-ordinate the administration of the staff medical scheme
- Maintain an up to date knowledge system of HR statistics
- Co-ordinate the Talent Pool programme
- Ensure that all trading licenses and insurances are up to date
- Custody of all the Human capital dash boards for accurate workforce reporting.
- Safe Custody of all staff files.
3. SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Excellent communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Planning and Organising
- Analytical Thinking & Risk Management
- Process Discipline and Quality Orientation
- Decision Making
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Orientation
- Result Orientation
- Developing Self/Others
- Culture sensitivity on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
5. QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 years experience
- Sound Knowledge of Human Resources (Recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field
- Diploma in Human Resources
- HR Certification
28 May 2021