Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Outlook healthcare is the leading medical service provider in the country. They seek to hire a highly-skilled and well-experienced Credit Controller tasked with implementing and adopting turn around strategies that ensure timely collection of all due debts to the company.
- Managing a team of Credit Control Officers
- Formulation of the company’s credit policy to mitigate unnecessary risk
- Reviewing credit applications and credit references to set credit limits and ensure credit worthiness
- Preparing journal entries, credit notes and assisting with month end
- Review and report on Aged Debtors
- Regularly meet and negotiate terms of contracts with insurances
- Manage write-offs, bad debt provisions and setting up of payment plans
- Regularly reviewing the process and procedures to reduce debtor risk
- Preparation of performance reports for management decision making
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Must be a CPA finalist
- Must have 3 years Experience in a credit control office
- Experience in staff management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially during difficult customer negotiations
- Ability to build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Credit Controller – Health Care) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 28th May 2021