Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Outlook healthcare is the leading companies in the health care industry in Nairobi. They seek to hire an experienced internal auditor who will be tasked with reviewing the financial reports of the company in order to ensure that it meets the health care compliance standards.
- Establish and maintain effective internal control systems and procedures.
- Review periodically the system in place by identifying emerging risk areas and introducing measures to continuously safeguard the resources of the institution.
- Lead the activities of the department to ensure that all work is performed indecently without bias, with due diligence and timeline with adequate support for appropriate finding and recommendations provided in well written report
- Review management accounts and cash flow forecast on a monthly basis while accessing the cost effectiveness and efficiency in utilization of resources for achievement of the organization objectives
- Develop a flexible annual audit plan using appropriate risk-based methodology include and risk or control concerns identified by the management and submit the plan to the management for review and approval.
- Recommend procedures and implements corrective action wherever indicated in operations, areas out of compliance with company policy, internal controls and accounting policies, as assigned.
- Carry out special audits. Such as Investigative audit, Operation audit, financial audit, Information system audits, Environmental and construction audit.
- Liaising with external auditors during interim and annual audit
- Verify the existence of assets and recommend proper safeguards for their protection;
- Issue pre- audit reports to the CEO summarizing results of audit activity
- Fixed asset management
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have a Degree in Finance or Economics
- Must be a CPA Finalist and an ICPAK Member
- Must have 3 years experience as an Internal Auditor
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity
- The ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organization and facilitation skills
- Resilience under pressure
- Flexible thinking and ability to adapt to change.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Internal Auditor – Health Care) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 28th May 2021
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.