Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Tech Lead – Billing Engineering – (21000234)
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Tech Lead Revenue MGT and Financial Reporting, the position holder will develop, offer technical leadership and delivery for all Siebel CRM application deliveries do The Tech lead billing Engineering reporting to Tech lead revenue management team will be responsible for managing the performance and development of the billing engineers in the various Squad supporting EBU, CBU and Care tribes and champions functional excellence.
The Tech lead will be the functional expert owning the final designs from the different squads around all the revenue management domains. He/She will coordinate knowledge sharing among the team members ensuring initiatives are rolled out with the right quality.
Tech Lead will steer developing the billing skills of all team members in all squads. Has line management responsibilities and helps stimulate innovation, ensuring industry trends are being reflected.ne via the various sections within the organization via agile methodology.
- Business Delivery: Work directly with the CBU and EBU units around all commercial propositions to deliver the business strategy ensuring the Billing KPIs are met.
- Lead the billing engineers in the Squads helping them deliver right quality solutions, ensuring best software design, process and practices are used.
- Stakeholder Management: work closely with the stakeholders, Support in the identification of risks, dependencies, and impediments, to facilitate finding solutions, collaborating with other teams and stakeholders, and actively escalating when necessary, to ensure resolution.
- Vendor Management: work closely with the vendor to provide the solutions(Change requests) to the business and ensure SLAs adherence
- Team development : Ensure team members acquire the relevant skillsets through knowledge transfer, coaching ,mentorship and defining clear learning paths
- Provide regular reports and updates on the chapter’s performance
- Foster Dev-ops within the chapter
- Promotes innovation and continuous improvement together with scalable and sustainable development within Revenue management tribe
- Defines the professional standards/work methodology in the chapter around product design and deployment
- Leads and develops the abilities and skills of the members of the chapter, increasing their productivity in the delivery of value for customers.
- Defines processes of interaction, transfer of knowledge and tool sharing among the members of the chapter.
- Holds responsibility for the performance evaluation of the members of the chapter regarding their personal development.
- Works with the Tribe Lead to provide workforce planning, to include recruitment and development.
- Participates as an expert, solving complex problems related to area of expertise on an ad hoc basis with other teams within the tribe
- Establish regular feedback sessions and owns the PD cycle for team members.
- Acts as a mentor for the specialist resources within their practice, helping them grow in expertise and experience new areas.
- BSc /B-Tech in computer Science/Electrical and communication/ Telecoms, Engineering or a similar field
- At least 5 years’ experience in Convergent billing system, 2 years of which should be in product development.
- Great Stakeholder management skills
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Demonstrate excellent Planning and organizing skills
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Proven Track record in delivering results
Deadline is 28th May,2021