Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Tech Lead – Reporting – (21000235)
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Tech Lead Revenue MGT and Financial Reporting, The tech lead reporting to Tech lead revenue management and Financial Reporting will be responsible for managing the performance and development of the reporting members in the Squads belonging to the Chapter supporting EBU, CBU and Care tribes and champions functional excellence.
The Tech lead will be the functional expert owning the final designs from the different squads around all the reporting domains and ensuring all ETL pipelines build are of the right quality. He/She will coordinate knowledge sharing and improved interactions between roles within its own Chapter, similar Chapters within the Tribe and across Tribes respectively in form of chapter boosts among other means of disseminating the information
Chapter Lead will steer developing the skills of all reporting engineers in all squads. Has line management responsibilities and helps stimulate innovation, ensuring industry trends are being reflected.
- Business Delivery: Work directly with the CBU and EBU Tribes around all commercial propositions to roll out the business strategy ensuring the reporting KPIs are met.
- Stakeholder Management: work closely with the stakeholders, Support in the identification of risks, dependencies, and impediments, to facilitate finding solutions, collaborating with other teams and stakeholders, and actively escalating when necessary, to ensure resolution.
- Lead the reporting engineers in the Squads helping them deliver right quality solutions, right architecture, correct ETL Pipelines are build , ensuring the reporting requirements are well captured and met from planning stage to implementation on production
- Leads and develops the abilities and skills of the members of the chapter, increasing their productivity in the delivery of value for customers.
- Provide regular reports and updates on the chapter’s performance
- Foster Dev-ops within the chapter
- Promotes innovation and continuous improvement together with scalable and sustainable development within Revenue management tribe
- Defines the professional standards/work methodology in the chapter around product design and deployment
- Defines processes of interaction, transfer of knowledge and tool sharing among the members of the chapter.
- Holds responsibility for the performance evaluation of the members of the chapter regarding their personal development.
- Works with the Tribe Lead to provide workforce planning, to include recruitment and development.
- Participates as an expert, solving complex problems related to area of expertise on an ad hoc basis with other teams within the tribe
- Establish regular feedback sessions and owns the PD cycle for chapter members.
- Acts as a mentor for the specialist resources within their practice, helping them grow in expertise and experience new areas.
- BSc /B-Tech in computer Science/Electrical and communication/ Telecoms, Engineering or a similar field
- At least 5 years’ experience in business Intelligence systems; ETL Tools, Databases and knowledge of the various ETL Pipelines for all business reports.
- Great Stakeholder management skills
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Demonstrate excellent Planning and organizing skills
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Proven Track record in delivering results
Deadline is 28th May,2021