Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Technical lead – CRM Engineering – (21000237)
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Tech Lead Integration & Contact center planning, the position holder will develop, offer technical leadership and delivery for all Siebel CRM application deliveries done via the various sections within the organization via agile methodology.
- Responsible and accountable for strategy execution, all configurations and development within customer systems domain
- Ensure all projects assigned are delivered effectively and efficiently
- Work with other departments within the company to identify requirements and develop solutions (database design, workflows, integration touchpoints and user/data interfaces)
- Lead the team in optimal resource scheduling and allocation for delivery.
- Ensuring the CRM engineering team is well resourced and productively delivers on their mission through frequent Mentoring, by offering guidance and planning training needs for the team.
- Research and development: – Take leadership in research and development including adoption of automated testing, agile delivery, scrum methodologies, CI/CD, and other emerging methodologies.
- Ensures the effectiveness of overall systems performance for all new deliveries.
- Conduct business user requirements analysis and specification.
- Ensure all projects assigned are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure all delivered products are well documented and following the DevOps cycle.
- Ensure all projects are delivered using agile methodologies
- Performs data modeling to analyze and specify data structures within an application system.
- Support new and existing application development by creating modifications and enhancements for Oracle Siebel & Contact Center applications and perform high level system design.
- Design and development of front-end tier(s), middle tier(s), and /or back-end database tier(s) for business applications. Capturing of business applications information needs and mapping of the same to the software and /or database components.
- Perform data modeling to analyze and specify data structures within an application system.
- Designing and implementing highly scalable and available systems.
- Create test plans, test data sets and perform automated testing to ensure all components of the developed systems meet specifications
- Work directly with the IT support personnel and teams to resolve issues identified and escalated post project implementation.
- Ensure there is proper sizing and dimensioning of the CRM platform for all squad deliveries.
- Formalize test plans and implements troubleshooting procedures.
- Implement automated monitoring of assigned systems to enable pro-active responses to incidents.
- Research and provide input on design approach, performance and base functionality improvements for various procedures and applications
- Take leadership in research and development including adoption of automated testing, agile delivery, scrum methodologies, CI/CD, and other emerging methodologies.
- University Degree in computer science or engineering
- 5+ years in software development/Support in a Telco industry with 2+ years in team leadership position
- 3+ years’ experience in Planning/Development in Oracle Siebel CRM
- 3+ Years’ experience in supporting/Implementing contact center systems
- 3+ Years’ experience in systems integration with industry middleware applications.
- At least 2 years development experience with RDMS preferably MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle etc. Experience in NoSQL databases is an added advantage
- Certification and experience in working with cloud platforms is an added advantage.
- Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes
- Experience in Business Systems modeling and data retrieval
- Unix/Linux technical skills with working experience in scripting in Linux/Unix.
- Working knowledge of Jira, Git/SVN, Jenkins
- Experience in the design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant systems.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail.
- Good analytical and presentation Skills.
Deadline is 28th May,2021