Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Develop and document software testing plans,
- Prepare Test data in preparation for system end to end testing/UA
- Design Test cases from test basis in preparation for testing
- Determine entry and exit criteria for all phases of testing in scope for a particular project
- Define testing environments required for testing
- Execute Integration and System Testing
- Provide support UAT efforts
- Analyze and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
- Develop and implement software and information system testing policies, procedures and scripts
- Determine and implement QA metrics for the testing project
- Identify, report, track and propose solutions to product defects
- Write a Test Summary report and QA memo for the testing project
Software Testing Tools:
- Test Management Tool i.e. HP Quality Center
- Defect Management Tool i.e. HP Quality Center, JIRA, Mantis, Bugzill
- Functional Testing Tool i.e. HP QTP
- Performance Testing Tool i.e.Jmeter, HP LoadRunner
- Interpersonal skills, to facilitate creation of test cases
- Organizational skills to manage a wide array of testing information
- Proven experience in execution of software testing solution
- Strong knowledge of system testing and software quality control best practices and methodologies
- Application/business domain knowledge is desirable. This may be readily available with the resource or would need to be developed.
- Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structure
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Other required skills:
- Equivalency of a bachelor’s degree in a related field (information systems, computer science, business)
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years direct experience as a test analyst for major application integration and/or major application product release in Banking risk management sector.