Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kisumu National Polytechnic invites applications from qualified Kenyans for ONE-YEAR RENEWABLE CONTRACT in the following vacant positions.Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
E – LEARNING TECHNICIAN (INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER III) ( 2 POSTS)
The holder of this position will be responsible for design and implementation of eLearning opportunities for Kisumu National Polytechnic. S/he will be responsible for providing technical expertise to assist trainers and trainees in the area of developing new e-learning courses and revising e-learning courses
(a) Duties and Responsibilities
An Officer in this position shall perform duties and responsibilities such as
- Gather information and course elements from Heads of Department
- Support the deployment of learning programs including uploading and updating courseware and curricular, training assignments, learner notification text and rules in LMS.
- Utilize knowledge of LMS capabilities to recommend delivery strategies that yield a rich, meaningful, and dynamic end-user experience.
- Utilize LMS reporting capabilities and developing custom reports to assist with planning and managing the Polytechnic’s training and development initiatives.
- Ensure that participants are registered for training courses
- Coordinate and conduct the webinars using approved platforms programs and upload recordings into LMS.
- Lend expertise in the technical aspects of eLearning to all departments as requested.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Principal
(b) Requirements for Appointment.
1. Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Computer Science, ICT or equivalent
2. At least 3 years’ experience with eLearning Management System as a developer or administrator.
3. Experience with HTML and audio and video editing software will be an added advantage.
4. Ability to work effectively and collegially with all staff, especially with IT, Communications, and Marketing.
5. Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Principal
How to apply:
1. Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
2. Applicants should submit five (5) hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked “Application for the position”.
3. Applications must be submitted on or before: 4TH JUNE, 2021. Latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)
4. Applications should be addressed to
THE CHIEF PRINCIPAL,
THE KISUMU NATIONAL POLYTECHNIC,
P.O.BOX 143 – 40100 KISUMU.
NOTE: The INSITUTION is an equal opportunity employer. Women, the marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS VISIT OUR WEB SITE http://www.kisumupoly.ac.ke