Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Ukulima Sacco Society Limited, a licensed Deposit Taking Sacco in Kenya with its Headquarters in Nairobi and FOSA Branch Network in Nairobi, Kisumu, Mombasa, Eldoret, Embu, Nakuru and Kisii.
Ukulima Sacco invites individuals who possess a passion of excellence, strong work ethics, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement to apply for the following positions:-
Micro Credit Field Representatives
3 Years Contract Renewable Willing to Work in South Nyanza and Coast Region.
Reporting to Regional Marketing Officer, functionally and Branch Managers administratively, the position holder’s key role is for acquisition of new Business and ensuring quality customer service.
1. Deliver set Sales targets in member’s recruitment, deposit mobilization, and quality loan disbursement
2. Provide excellent customer service at all times;
3. Actively participate in marketing campaigns to ensure clients are well informed of the product portfolio;
4. Seek customer feedback on products and services offered by the organization;
5. Provide daily sales reports.
Skills and Competencies
- Decision Making
- Interpersonal skills
- Good Communication skills
- Client Focus
- Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
Academic & Professional Requirements
1. Diploma in Sales & Marketing;
2. 2 years practical and proven micro Credit experience in Banks, MFI, or Sacco’s;
3. Possession of professional qualifications in credit management will be an added advantage;
4. Minimum KCSE Mean Grade C –
5. Valid Police Clearance Certificate
Note: Applicants for this position must indicate their preferred region for posting
How to Apply
Applications with detailed CV indicating current position, qualifications, work experience, scanned copies of certificates, testimonials and National identity card with day telephone contacts and names and contacts of at least three (3) referees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and hard copies sent to the following address and which must be received not later than Friday, 4th June 2021.
The Chief Executive Officer
Ukulima Sacco Society Limited
P. O. Box 44071-00100
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Ukulima Sacco is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and committed to diversity and gender equality.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
UKULIMA SACCO IS ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED.