Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The KEN SHE Study is a prospective, blinded randomized study that will test the efficacy of single-dose bivalent and nonavalent HPV vaccination as a catch-up strategy.
Position: Data Clerk (Position 3) K MR7 Vacancy No. FN-07-05-2021
Reports to: Data Manager
Duration: 1 Year Renewable Contract as per KEMRI Scheme of Service. The first 3 months is a probation period
Duties and Responsibilities
Updating study databases
Arranging screening, enrolment and follow up files for daily schedules
Performing QA/QC of electronic Case report forms (eCRFs), chart notes and name charts to ensure quality and accuracy.
Printing CRFs, Consent forms as needed and arranging them in participant binders
Maintain data supplies inventory
Study Data management and filling
Participate in participant randomization process
Updating participant link log
Label printing and delivery to the clinic team
Labeling data room, logs, books and files
Participate actively in the archival process of study data and ensuring proper storage and maintenance of the same
Communicate closely with Data Manager to ensure priority tasks are completed and to resolve any data or other related issues that arise
Ensure data entry computers and all equipment in data room are secure and used appropriately.
Develop and review of data related SOPs
Diploma in ICT or computer related courses.
Experience in data entry and organization
Competency in using computer software applications like Microsoft Office programs and familiarity with web-based programs, excel spreadsheets required.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a research organization and filed work
• Proven project management skills and experience of managing staff in social science research projects, educational outreach or public engagement initiatives
• Demonstrated experience of communication and coordination with education stakeholders at all levels;
• Experience in conducting mixed-methods social science research involving the collection and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data;
• Excellent written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
Strong organizational skills.
Commitment to integrity and high quality performance.
Attention to details
Strong professional references from previous supervisors.
Above average computer applications experience and proficiency.
Ability to work in a clinically busy, resource-challenged, and demanding environment
Applicants should attach the following:
• Letter of Application (Indicate Vacancy Number on the subject line)
• Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae with Telephone number and email address
• Two letters of reference with contact telephone numbers
• Copies of Academic Certificates and Transcripts
• A copy of the latest pay slip (if applicable)
• A copy of National Identity card or passport
All applications to be done through email email@example.com
KEMRI or any of its programs, Studies or Projects does not solicit for Money or any form of reward for a Job applicant to be considered for employment. Any such requests should be immediately reported to the HR department. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted