Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The KEN SHE Study is a prospective, blinded randomized study that will test the efficacy of single-dose bivalent and nonavalent HPV vaccination as a catch-up strategy.
Position: Receptionist (1 Position)) K MR 7 Vacancy No. FN-04-05-21
Reports to: Retention Officer
Duration: 1 Year Renewable Contract as per KEMRI Scheme of Service. The first 3 months is a probation period
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive and welcome all visitors to the study clinic
• Receive and welcome referred participants for screening and possible enrollment and follow up visits.
• Schedule appointments with participants.
• Organize in liaison with the clinic lead and Outreach coordinator, schedules for study participants
• Counter-checking completeness of locator information forms after screening/enrollment and during follow-up visits.
• Facilitate efficient participant flow within the clinic.
• Receive all external and internal calls to the reception.
• Receive parcels and direct them to respective staff
• Write regular reports on the participant clinic flow, appointments and reimbursements.
• Maintain participant schedule database, re imbursement and ensure they are refreshed and comfortable as they wait.
• Observe participants’ and visitors’ traffic within the clinic
• Receive all parcels delivered at the reception, track and disburse appropriately
• Maintain the study participant link log and all registers, diaries and appointment cards, ensuring confidentiality and safe storage of these documents
• Updating participant link log
• Communicate well with all visitors at the reception including study participants. Chanel all issues raised appropriately
• Take minutes during study site meetings and send them out on time
• Liaise with the PI and maintain her diary
• Facilitate study regulatory approvals, forwarding submission package to SERU/PPB and follow up of the approvals with the Nairobi CMR office
• Ensure participant retention
Minimum diploma in Secretarial, Front Office Administration, hospitality or any other relevant courses
Excellent knowledge and extensive experience in computer applications, MS word, Excel, and access
At least two (2) years Clinical research experience
Organizational and time management skills.
Must be a good communicator, good listener, patient, proactive and with vast knowledge in Public relation
Excellent social and public relations skills
Data entry skills
Ability to follow instructions, good listener, honest and attention to detail
Fair Knowledge and experience in finance and budgets
Applicants should attach the following:
• Letter of Application (Indicate Vacancy Number on the subject line)
• Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae with Telephone number and email address
• Two letters of reference with contact telephone numbers
• Copies of Academic Certificates and Transcripts
• A copy of the latest pay slip (if applicable)
• A copy of National Identity card or passport
All applications to be done through email firstname.lastname@example.org
KEMRI or any of its programs, Studies or Projects does not solicit for Money or any form of reward for a Job applicant to be considered for employment. Any such requests should be immediately reported to the HR department. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted