Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The KEN SHE Study is a prospective, blinded randomized study that will test the efficacy of single-dose bivalent and nonavalent HPV vaccination as a catch-up strategy.
Position: Study Administrative officers (2 Positions) K MR6 Vacancy No.FN-06-05-2021
Reports to: Study Finance Manager
Duration: 1 Year Renewable Contract as per KEMRI Scheme of Service. The first 3 months is a probation period
Duties and Responsibilities
Imprest reconciliations and management
Petty cash management
Monitor budget through expenditure tracking
Prepare variance reports
Assist in facilitating trainings & conferences
Monitor & ensure payments for vendors are actualized
Manage contracts & agreements between the Program & other service providers
Asset register management
Assist in Inventory management
Support in study related procurement processes and tracking of supplies
• B.com. Degree (Finance/Accounting option), Business Administration or equivalent
• CPA (II) or Equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a busy organization
• Experience working in research organization is an added advantage
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software packages
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Knowledge and experience in Procurement and supplies
• Good presentation skills
Applicants should attach the following:
• Letter of Application (Indicate Vacancy Number on the subject line)
• Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae with Telephone number and email address
• Two letters of reference with contact telephone numbers
• Copies of Academic Certificates and Transcripts
• A copy of the latest pay slip (if applicable)
• A copy of National Identity card or passport
All applications to be done through email email@example.com
KEMRI or any of its programs, Studies or Projects does not solicit for Money or any form of reward for a Job applicant to be considered for employment. Any such requests should be immediately reported to the HR department. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted