Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Purpose of the Job
This position is responsible in ensuring timely and efficiency in loan administration including completeness of loan documentation, loan records and collection of all payments due from Primary Mortgage Lenders.
SCOPE OF WORK
The Operations Officer is expected to meet the above objective which will entail, without limitation, performing the following tasks:-
- Participates in the collection and review of relevant information for credit origination;
- Participates in the transaction checks to ensure it meets regulations, guidelines, KMRC PLC credit and operations policy at origination stage;
- Participate in collection of due principals, interest payments, other charges/fees and consequently inform finance department of any anomaly.
- Update Mortgage Refinance System with loan products and loan applications.
- Maintain all records on loan applications
- Ensure periodic review reports for all loans portfolio are done timely;
- Ensure timely preparations of all letter/communications in relation to the credit administration of the loans portfolio for borrowers
- Review performance of mortgage product, market report and KMRC PLC reviews and identify opportunities for additional business;
- Assist in preparation of reports and compilation of the board pack for presentation to the Board Credit Committee meeting.
- Ensure clients are informed of their latest credit limits as per Board approval based on computed credit limit;
- Participate in all back-office activities including credit and operations,
- Assist in the capacity building and training of the Primary Mortgage Lenders on Housing loans;
- Market research on key mortgage enhancements, developments and benchmarking with the other Mortgage Refinance Companies in the world.
- Undertake such other operations management responsibilities as may be required from time to time.
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the lending journey
The position holder is expected to perform the above-mentioned tasks on an ongoing basis during the term of the assignment, to the satisfaction of the head of department, within the guidelines set out herein and based on best industry practices. Quarterly key performance indicators will be set for the above-named officer by the head of department against which performance will be measured during the assignment.
The Operations Officer’s Curriculum Vitae (CV) will be evaluated taking into account the following criteria:
- Academic and professional qualifications;
- Financial analytical skills;
- Credit assessment and management skills;
- Knowledge of financial regulatory requirements;
- Customer service skills
- Communications skills;
- Relations Management skills;
- Good Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point);
- Banking Process skills;
- Risk Management skills.
- Detail-oriented, Diligent and proactive
- Respectful of targets and deadlines
The Operations officer will enter into a contract with the KMRC PLC and report to the Head of the Department.
DURATION OF CONTRACT
The contract will be for a period of twelve (12) months with a possibility of renewal, based on performance.
DATA, LOCAL SERVICES AND FACILITIES TO BE PROVIDED BY CLIENT
KMRC PLC will provide office working space at its Headquarters in Nairobi.
* Required Degree
Bachelor’s Degree in Business related area or its equivalent qualification
The ideal candidate to fill the role of Operations Officer should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related area or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- A Minimum of three (3) years demonstrated professional experience in credit or mortgage operations in a financial services sector.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
Application Deadline 2021-06-07 23:59:59