Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Purpose of the Job
This position is responsible for undertaking research and review of KMRC’s Strategic Business Plans in order to support effective product improvement and development. This position is also responsible for coordination of project implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the organization’s Strategic Plan and annual corporate work plans.
SCOPE OF WORK
The Project/Strategy Officer is expected to meet the above objective which will entail, a without limitation, perform the following tasks: –
- Co-ordinate implementation of the company’s business strategies, policies, programs and projects, leading to effective research and innovation, capacity building, policy formulation and service delivery.
- Coordinate programs/projects forecasts, estimates and budgets in liaison with departmental heads for effective planning and implementation.
- Monitor and report on markets and customers from a strategic standpoint and report on short, medium and long-term trends and directions;
- Participate in periodic reviews of the strategy in line with external and internal, political, economic, social, environmental change drivers and report on the implications of these factors on the strategic implementation;
- Facilitate the alignment of corporate reporting systems and the identification of key performance indicators and high-level targets;
- Carry out research on the financial mortgage market to determine changing trends and identify the impact on the Company;
- Collect and collate macro-economic, socio-economic and fiscal data and prepare reports as necessary;
- Monitor, measure and report on organisational development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales;
- Coordinate the preparation and implementation of departmental work plans;
- Guide the development, implementation and application of modern techniques in Monitoring and Evaluation systems for Home loans’ research and capacity building programs; and
- Coordinate operations research and conduct surveys for additional strategic information for decision making.
- Undertake such other project/strategy management responsibilities as may be required from time to time.
The position holder is expected to perform the above-mentioned tasks on an ongoing basis during the term of the assignment, to the satisfaction of the head of department, within the guidelines set out herein and based on best industry practices. Quarterly key performance indicators will be set for the above-named officer by the head of department against which performance will be measured during the course of the assignment.
Project/Strategy Officer’s Curriculum Vitae (CV) will be evaluated taking into account the following criteria:
- Academic and professional qualifications;
- High integrity and ethical practice;
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision;
- A team player;
- Commitment to operational effectiveness;
- Ability to solve problems by applying relevant and innovative business solutions;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Willingness to learn;
- Ability to work flexible hours to achieve goals; and
- Excellent knowledge of use of MS office packages.
The Project/Strategy Officer will enter into a contract with the Kenya Mortgage Refinance Company PLC and report to the respective Head of Department.
DURATION OF CONTRACT
The contract will be for a period of twelve (12) months with a possibility of renewal, based on performance.
DATA, LOCAL SERVICES AND FACILITIES TO BE PROVIDED BY CLIENT
KMRC PLC will provide office working space at its Headquarters in Nairobi.
* Required Degree
Degree in Economics, Statistics, Development studies, Project management and planning or equivalent qualification
PROFILE OF THE EXPERT
The ideal candidate to fill the role of Project/Strategy Officer should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Economics, Statistics, Development studies, Project management and planning or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- A Minimum of three (3) years demonstrated professional experience in project management, development and/or monitoring and evaluation.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
Application Deadline 2021-06-07 23:59:59