Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ARCON is a leading Enterprise Information Risk Control Solution provider, specializing in Privileged Access Management and continuous Risk Assessment solutions. Our mission is to help enterprises identify emerging technology risks and help them control by robust solutions that predict, protect and prevent. Our enterprise-class solutions provide seamless access and have scalable architecture. More than 250 global enterprises, spanning wide ranging industries such as Banking, Finance , Insurance, Government organizations, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Logistics, Fintech trust ARCON solutions to safeguard critical business information.
You will create customer awareness and present Acorn’s Investment product(s) to potential customers and build relationships to convert potential customers to investors by identifying opportunities to increase sales, developing new leads, assisting in the development and execution of the sales and marketing plans and be able to answer customers’ queries regarding our investment products and service, pricing, availability, features, and benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in sales (preferably in the financial sector – banking, insurance, investment)
- Highly motivated and target driven
- The ability to retain important information
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- ICT Savvy
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and customer experience skills
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, a self-starter who can thrive in a commission-based environment
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Competitive and a good listener
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Preparing sales proposals for potential clients.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and canvassing to present company products and services.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and client relationships.
- Drive the up-take of investment products by converting leads to investors
- Complete regular sales reports that will contribute to you performance
- Complete reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities
- Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer experience.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about existing products and services
- Follow up on customer queries and ensure that each is resolved satisfactorily
- Anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly
- Monthly Sales/New Clients
- Monthly new leads/prospects
- Client Turnover rate
- Client Satisfaction Rate
- Client Conversion Rate
- Customer lifetime value/customer profitability