Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ARCON is a leading Enterprise Information Risk Control Solution provider, specializing in Privileged Access Management and continuous Risk Assessment solutions. Our mission is to help enterprises identify emerging technology risks and help them control by robust solutions that predict, protect and prevent. Our enterprise-class solutions provide seamless access and have scalable architecture. More than 250 global enterprises, spanning wide ranging industries such as Banking, Finance , Insurance, Government organizations, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Logistics, Fintech trust ARCON solutions to safeguard critical business information.
Purpose of the role
The Investor Relations and Reporting Director will report to and assist the Managing Director in managing investor relationships by leading the capital raising of equity investment for the Acorn Student Accommodation REITs and subsequent segregated funds, plus ensuring the effective reporting of performance to investors. The focus of this new position is to grow the portfolio of local clients through consistent equity sales and strengthening the number and depth of relationships with local investors. As Acorn also branches out into the retail space for capital raising, the Director will help with the development and execution of the retail go-to-market strategy. The Director will also keep senior management updated on the latest trends in the fund management space and provide feedback from institutional investors on their evolving needs and interests.
- A business development professional with prior experience in fund management, administration and/or sales
- 10 -15 years relevant experience
- Relevant Business Degree.
- Extensive Network with Pension funds as well as other fund managers in the financial sector.
- Strong understanding of capital markets and investor regulatory laws and disclosure requirements (e.g CMA, NSE, LSE, RBA, IRA)
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics of real estate financing and performance measures.
- Strong understanding of disclosure and reporting requirements of Acorn’s REITS and its stakeholders
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent networker with the ability to build strong relationships.
- High level of integrity, trustworthiness, and dependability
- Collaborative team player with strong negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with a go-getter attitude and a desire to hold themselves accountable.
- High personal and professional integrity and strong work ethics.
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Knowledge of real estate is an advantage but not essential.
- Strong Inter-personal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- ICT Savvy (Excellent skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Engaging with potential financiers, understanding their requirements, processes and terms, and actively developing diversified sources of funding from local institutional clients.
- Acquire new clients (pension funds, insurance companies etc.) and build the Institutional client base.
- Identify, convert & develop successful business relationships with Fund Managers, Public & Private Pension Funds (including their trustees), insurance companies and other local investors.
- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for retail clients.
- Leading in the Due Diligence coordination between Acorn, investors, legal teams and other advisors involved.
- Service Institutional Investors with performance update and portfolio update reports, working in conjunction with the asset managers.
- Cover the designated market and contribute towards building and running the firms marketing and sales effort.
- Coordinating meetings between senior management or asset management team with various kind of institutions and corporate
- Conducting market research for generating business thereby adding for revenue generation
- Undertake periodic market intelligence on emerging competitors and their offerings. Collate information on our customers and their preferences and changes to provide actionable insights to the management team