Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Bestcare Facility Services is the leading service company in the hygiene,cleaning and housekeeping sector who serves the residential, commercial and hospitality sector (with more sectors in the pipeline).Their company culture is modern and inspired. They are looking for a Customer Service Manager to be based in Nairobi. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information. The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Answer client enquiries on the phone, via email, post as well as through several online chat channels Receive walk-in customers and direct them to the appropriate contact person.
- Provide friendly and professional response to both clients
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop the client relationship and retention Answering inquiries coming in from other internal departments Updating customer information in the system
- Daily liaison with clients, service providers and other internal departments to ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- Gradually building up excellent product knowledge and be able to pass it on effectively to clients Confidently and effectively dealing with complaints
- Managing your own work load Taking customer orders
- Coordination and process of quotation information Delivering customer service through relationship management and ensuring that customer claims are settled in the shortest time possible
- To follow up and maintain good customer communication with assigned clients.
- Handle Administrative and clerical duties in the department. Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
Requirements and Skills
- Previous experience in Customer Service, or E-commerce Good MS Office and internet browsing skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner Positive mind-set with a can-do attitude
- A team player’s attitude is essential for this role
- Ability to work in fast-paced and prioritize workload Strong oral and written communication skills
- Time keeping – to meet deadlines/timelines
- Outgoing and pleasant personality when dealing with customers either via the telephone or in person.
- Highly motivated with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Proven skills in social media channels like LinkedIn, facebook etc. Proficient in English, together with strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prioritizing of work activities and meeting necessary deadlines;
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail, flexibility with changing priorities and strong multi-tasking skills. Solutions focused with strong accountability Independent, creative and with strong sense of responsibility Positive working attitude and a quick learner
- Solid interpersonal, persuasive, coaching, facilitating, and conflict management skills
- Ability to implement and deliver results on your own
- Previous experience using creative and innovative sourcing techniques to identify talent Excellent communications skills and ability to navigate ambiguous environment.
- 5 years
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters clearly detailing your suitability for the role . Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org