Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Build and assemble sheet metal stove prototypes.
- Repair test/pilot stoves on site and in the factory.
- Install larger stoves and chimneys on site.
- Monitor and track performance of test/pilot stoves in the field.
- Fabricate simple electrical circuits.
- Assist in testing of stoves.
- Work with product engineers to improve prototype quality.
- Build, assemble and maintain prototyping dies, jigs and fixtures.
- Maintain the workshop neat and organized, including storage space.
- Maintain tools and machines in the prototyping workshop; Bending machine, air press, bead roller, waterjet, 3D printer.
- Assemble and test new inhouse production tools under supervision.
- Assemble and test new inhouse production jigs and fixtures under supervision.
- Simple CAD editing and reviewing before prototyping.
- Support different NPI teams in their launch activities.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Experience in sheet metal fabrication
- Well organized
- Team player
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Soldering, TIG and MIG welding skills will be an added advantage
- Associate’s Degree