Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, HR assistants should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling and precise in the recruitment process.
HR Assistant Responsibilities.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
HR Assistant Requirements.
- Bachelors degree in human resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR assistant (essential).
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.