Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Title: Events Coordinator – Thika,
Cascade Premier is the Home for Urban and Continental dishes located in Thika town offering quality, delicious and affordable meals, catering services and training. They seek to hire a well experienced Events Coordinator who will be tasked with events planning and coordination from inception to completion.
- Be able to Train and coordinate learners taking Events Management course.
- Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
- Maintaining a working relationship with vendors and venues
- Demonstrating to client’s strong knowledge of venues and vendor offerings and taking clients on tours of venue possibilities
- Staying under budget while planning event specifications
- Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organising vendors
- Communicating with marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event, and when necessary crafting marketing materials such as print and Internet advertisements for individual events
- Anticipating and planning for different scenarios
- Creating sales opportunities for future events during client liaisons and during events, including possessing a strong working knowledge of the company to further these sales opportunities
- Bachelor of Science In Event And Convention Management, Hospitality Management or any other related field.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Events Planning will be an added advantage
- Over two (2) years of event planning experience
- Substantial portfolio of successful events
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexible schedule
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Cover Letter and CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Events Coordinator) to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before Monday 31st May 2021