Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Job
Key duties and responsibilities
- Supervisory role.
- Maintain a fixed assets register.
- Reconcile all bank, M-pesa and paybill accounts monthly and investigate outstanding items in the reconciliations
- Filing of tax and other statutory deductions.
- Processing of payments.
- Making sure that all receipts (bank deposit slips/check off, paybill transactions, Standing orders, direct debits etc.) are correctly posted in the system without delay/fail
- Ensuring timely banking’s is done.
- Making sure that all loans are correctly appraised, registered and posted in the system and are being repaid.
- Ensuring that the check off is adequately invoiced capturing all the expected repayment, and the individual income items are correctly linked in the system.
- Recruitment of new members and handling client queries competently.
- Auditing the GL accounts and makings sure that any mis-posting is corrected and the correct postings are done in the system.
- Assisting in the audit preparation.
- Preparation of reports.
- Any other assignment as may be allocated.
Minimum job specifications;
- CPA (K) Finalist
- Bachelor’s degree preferably BCOM
- 3-4 years’ Accounting experience preferably in the Sacco sector
- Must be computer literate with hands on experience in Microsoft Navision.
- Registration with a Professional Body is an added advantage
- Certificate of good conduct, Helb clearance/compliance certificate, credit reference bureau (CRB) clearance certificate and tax compliance certificate.
- 28-35 years of age
- Have organizational, interpersonal and communication skills & high level of confidentiality.
- Communicates effectively in English both orally and in writing.
- Have integrity and demonstrate good moral character & Able to work under pressure and without supervision.
- Understanding of the Sacco Act & SASRA Provisions.
Range Ksh 42,000- Ksh 53,000/= P.m
Method of application
Send your Curriculum vitae and cover letter to email@example.com by 28th May, 2021 at 5.00 p.m east African Time. Indicate Ass. Accountant on the subject of the email.