Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Drive vehicles to designated destinations for customer product deliveries.
- Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
- Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule.
- Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately.
- Load and unload products from trucks and trailers.
- Perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure.
- Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenances.
- Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations.
- Maintain the vehicle clean and safe.
- Collect payments from customer at the time of product delivery
- Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns.
- Perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
- Maintain driving log, prepare vehicle performance forms and complete daily paperwork
- Provide special care in delivering fragile and hazardous products.
- Valid Driving Licence – (Preferably Articulated)
- Valid Certificate Of Good Conduct
- Minimum Experience Of 5 years
- Minimum Age 35 years.
- Reference Letters From Previous Employers
Kindly send your application together with testimonials and reference letters URGENTLY to:-
The H.R. Manager, Gilani’s Supermarket Ltd.
P.O Box 70 – 20100, NAKURU
E-mail – email@example.com