Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
I &M Bank Limited (a regional Bank with a fast growing branch network around the country) is looking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual for the following position within the iCube Unit. iCube unit is a function hived off from the day to day operations but collaborates with different functions of the Bank to deliver solutions that are customer centric in design that will radically simplify business requirements and scale fast to full utilization using a clean sheet approach to deliver the desired value.
REF: IQA/5/2021-INTERMEDIATE QUALITY ANALYST
ICube’s mandate is to produce software to improve processes for both internal and external customers. To support quality delivery of the software, a Quality Analyst oversees the process of software delivery by ensuring efficiency in the operations and reliability of the software product.
As a member of the team, you will be required to:
- Ensure quality of the sprint planning process by ensuring best practices are adhered to in the process.
- Take part in story kickoffs alongside the other relevant team members to ensure the entry criteria into development is attained.
- Take part in desk checks, to ensure that a story, task meets the minimal acceptance criteria before it is said to be done.
- Write automated tests to facilitate regression testing in the event of the addition of new features that could potentially break the existing features.
- Perform manual exploratory testing.
- Perform automated load testing
Knowledge, experience & skills:
- Ability to create automated functional, performance and regression tests.
- A minimum of 4 years working experience as an intermediate quality analyst.
- Ability to contribute to story preparation and acceptance Criteria.
- Ability to create test data.
- Ability to perform exploratory testing.
- Ability to ensure robustness of the application.
- Independent, trustworthy and charismatic with absolute integrity.
- Good measure of creativity, social competence and ability to work in a team.
- Entrepreneurial and a “can do attitude”
- High energy levels, stress resistance and cultural openness will be therefore highly valued
- Technology Stack include: Selenium Webdriver/Cypress, SoapUI, Browser Stack, JMeter/Locust, OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of banking services will be an added advantage.
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT.
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Experience with relational databases.
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website http://www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 27th May 2021.