Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. HRJIC621
Position: Assistant Manager –Servicing & Client Relations
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Assistant Manager –Servicing & Client Relations, Jubilee Life Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Head of Corporate Life and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The job holder will assist the Head of Corporate Life in effective and efficient running of the Servicing & Clients Relations Department by ensuring prompt servicing of Corporate Life clientele, with an aim of retention of existing business and introduction of new schemes.
- Customer Care–Providing quality service to Group Life customers by building strong business relationships with new& existing clients as well as brokers.
- Premium Collection and Allocation–Ensuring timely collection of all premiums due and subsequent accurate allocation of the same.
- Business Retention –Maintaining a retention ratio of not less than 95% at any point in the year.
- Achievement of 100% Group Life premium collection
- Maintaining proper, accurate and up to date MIS records of the Group Lifeportfolio
- Timely production of management reports for decision making.
- New Business –Quotation processing & follow up, Policy document preparation.
- Reviewing and improving all processes to enhance efficiency in managing and servicing the Group Life portfolio.
- Ensuring effectiveness of direct reports by keeping the team motivated and energetic
- Weekly performance tracking through weekly meetings
- Keeping an up–to–date complaints registers and ensuring that broker complaints are below 1% of all customer complaints.
- Ensuring all customer complaints are resolved within the ISO timelines.
- Achievement of 10% of the Group Life sales budget for the year
- Having at least 5 meetings per week with the brokers and file call reports
- Visionary Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing/ Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science/ Degree in a related field.
- IT Proficient(MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
Minimum of 6years’ relevant experience in a similar position,2 years’ in a supervisory level.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 4th June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.