Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. HRJIC618
Position: Senior Business Development Officer
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Senior Business Development Officer, Jubilee Life Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Business Development Manager and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
Managing relationships with bank partners and driving business through them while ensuring that Branch Managers and Loan Officers are preferential to the Jubilee Credit Life Product. The job holder will also assist in the procurement of new business and the marketing of Group Life –Credit Life products to clients (Loans, Mortgages, Cards, Banca Life) while in full compliance with the laid down procedures and guidelines as set out in the operations manuals.
- Business Growth–Devising and Implementing selling strategies and campaigns to existing banks,Locate, propose and develop potential business partnerships with new banks,followup on identified prospects and introducing Jubilee Insurance products and proceedings to close sales and collect the premium as applicable.
- Relationships Management –Assisting the Business Development Manager to build strong business relationships with our existing intermediaries and marketing Jubilee Insurance products.
- New Products–Assisting in researching the marketplace for details for the design of innovative products for Credit Life
- Marketing brochures, write–ups, and merchandise–Prepare and disseminate materials essential for loan officers to facilitate onboarding of clients. Implement training of bank staff and Promote the Jubilee brand in the banking hall to ensure top of mind awareness.
- Gathering Information on the Market–Assisting in maintaining accurate and up to date information of market trends, competition, and products in the market (Group Life)
- Visionary Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing/Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science/any other related field.
- IT Proficient (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint& Outlook)
- Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in a similar position, 2 years at supervisory level.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 4th June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.