Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are seeking an outstanding and highly ambitious individual to join ICD’s Senior Management to drive the next stage of our growth in digital learning.Reporting to the Digital Learning Director, the Deputy Digital Learning Director will be responsible for overall planning, organising, and execution of all IT functions in the digital learning portfolio.You will have responsibility for the overall leadership, development, planning and delivery of the strategic direction of the technology aspects of ICD’s digital learning ambitions, working closely with internal (country offices, Amref Health Innovations, Amref International University)and external stakeholders and partners. You will participate in decision making, advocating and implementing policies and strategies within ICD. You will be a compelling thought leader and will represent Amref and ICD to governments, donors, partners, the health development community, and other stakeholders.
This role offers a unique opportunity for an individual with a genuine passion to bring lasting change in health in sub–Saharan Africa. The successful candidate will demonstrate the majority of the following:
Education, Knowledge and Experience
- Basic undergraduate degree in dgitial health, innovations, information systems, technology product management, or other relevant degree.
- Post graduate and professional certification desirable
- At least 5 years experience and proven track record identifying, developing, managing and scaling new of 3technologies to solve problems and meet needs, ideally in the public health sector in multiple countries in sub–Saharan Africa.
- Abroad understanding of digital health technical frameworks, their current limitations, future trends and industry requirements.
- Demonstrable experience of initiating the change process of digital technology solutions, continuously identifying new features and issue requests, and ability to understand partners’ requirements and design future state workflow for effective solutions.
- Ability to set and manage client expectations, increase customer satisfaction and play a leadership role in the management of client relationships.
- Knowledge and experience of best practice in business and process analysis
- Strong operational, people management, and resource skills gained in a complex and regional environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to promote Amref Health Africa with confidence and authority, including ability to engage in technical discussions at various levels to suggest/lead solutions.
- Significant stakeholder management experience, across countries in the health and development sector, including government and donor engagement, prior knowledge and existing networks of their strategies, and trends in international development.
- Experience in identifying improvement opportunities and course correcting as necessary. You have the ability to sense make data and maintain an adaptative approach to project implementation.
- You have a relevant university degree plus relevant postgraduate qualification in information technology
How to apply
You will be directed to our online portal where you will need to create an account in order for you to be able to submit your application. Your application should include a cover letter detailing why you are the best fit for this position and your CV with relevant skills and experience.
Deadline for submission: 30th May 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any money at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process and have not retained any agent in connection with recruitment.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non–smoking environment policy.