Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing approximately 16 000 employees in Africa, and approximately 7 000 employees in South Africa.
Key purpose statement
The role is responsible for all microbiological sampling and testing as per KORE and regulatory standards. The person is also responsible for plant GMP monitoring and Plant CIP and sanitation review.
Key Outputs and Accountabilities
1. Carry out microbiological tests
• Identify swabbing areas
• Draft or develop sampling plan
• Prepare lab equipment for micro testing
• Do micro sampling
• Do micro plating
• Read, record and report micro results
• Do trend analyses on micro results
• Assist operational staff with resolution of micro issues
2. Perform GMP audits
• Conduct weekly audits and inspection
• Report and record issues and corrective action from surveys
• Manage pest control programme
3. Monitored plant CIP routines
• Do CIP verification titrations
• Ensure CIP schedule is followed to the letter
• Communicate non-conformances to relevant parties
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree or Diploma in Food Science and Technology, Microbiology, or any other relevant Manufacturing or Industrial science course.
• Minimum 2 Years’ experience in a similar role or Quality Assurance or Quality Controller position.
• Advanced computer skills
• Compliance, governance and ethics
• Detail focused
• Problem solving and analysis
• Strong cognitive skills
• Strong organizational process and systems awareness and integration
• Team player
Judgement and decision making
• Agile in thinking and nimble in decision making
• Adept at discerning and balancing the most important priorities – simplifies complexity
• Simplifies the decision making process for self and others
• Efficiently applies rigour and operating discipline to ensure decisions are made on a timely basis
• Exhibits high level of commercial pragmatism and prudent commercial judgment
• Thrives in ambiguity and effectively applies sound intuition
• Assesses and makes clear trade-offs when making critical decisions
• Applies a broad base of knowledge and experience to solve complex issues
• Proven ability to foresee and take action against potential risks to the business as a whole
Closing Date; 2021/05/30