Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Finance Associate – Cysuites Apartment Hotel
Cysuites Apartment Hotel is an apartment hotel located along Church Road, off Waiyaki Way in Nairobi’s bustling Westland’s area. The hotel offers 32 two-bedroom apartment, 6 one-bedroom apartment and 2 penthouses.
These apartments offer contemporary living and working spaces fitted with amenities to meet the needs of short and extended stays to both business and leisure travellers
The all-day dining restaurant serves a variety of both Kenyan and continental dishes. The bar area features a fine selection of wines alongside a wide range of spirits and Signature Cocktails.
The hotel has fitness facilities to help you keep up with your fitness regime while staying with us.
To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for a dynamic and hardworking individual with strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills to join the team in the Finance Department.
- Managing the accounting functions for our Cysuites Apartment Hotel
- Documenting the accounting process to capture the business model, and continuously identify areas of policy and operational improvement
- Provide reports on daily, weekly and monthly key treasury operational benchmarks
- Performing various reconciliations including bank reconciliations, related party, account payables and account receivables
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports to support business decision making
- Manage the annual audits while liasing with external auditors, implement managemenet letter recommendations Financial Reporting of the entity assigned from time to time
- Prepare schedules for all accounts in the general ledger for entities under management for annual audit purposes
- Ensure postings are done in the system based on approved source documents
- Responsible for monthly and Annual financial reporting and provide analysis for the management accounts
- Ensure the entities under management are compliant with all taxation and other regulatory requirements. These includes Catering Levy, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, NITA, VAT and WHT
- Train and assist others within a team environment
- Assist in other assigned tasks
- CPA (K) and/or ACCA and Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related degree
- KCSE B+ and above
- Three (3) years working experience in a hospitality industry, in Finance environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strict deadlines conscious with minimum supervision
- Ability to easily adapt to dynamic, complex and rapidly changing finance environment.
- Ability to learn and to train team members
Deadline is 5th June 2021