Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Tax and Regulatory Services unit has started an internship program to provide an opportunity for fresh graduates to develop into experienced tax professionals through the experience of working in multidisciplinary teams within the firm to offer complete solutions for clients. The Tax Insights Internship shall be an intensive training program that shall run for a period of 6 months.
Only candidates who meet the below requirements will be considered
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Upper or equivalent
- Must have graduated within the last three years i.e. 2020-2018
- Minimum KCSE overall grade of B, with a B in Mathematics and English or equivalent
- Qualification or pursuing qualification in CFA, CPA or ACCA will be an added advantage
Skills and attributes
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work as a member of a team sharing knowledge and providing guidance and technical advice where necessary
- A high aptitude for learning and innovation
- A self-driven and result oriented individual able to work with minimum supervision
- Willingness to think ‘outside the box’
- A high standard of integrity
- Exciting unparalleled exposure to tax technical skills, competencies and tools;
- Continuous learning and development;
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary client service teams; and
- Unrivalled space to grow and be innovative.
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV on or before 14 June 2021 giving details of your qualifications and experience to email@example.com strictly quote ‘2021 Tax Insights Internship Program’.
*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on a rolling basis*