Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supervisor – Prosecution
- This role is responsible for providing prosecution services for Customs and Tax fraud.
- Provide prosecutorial guidance for cases under investigation
- Review investigation files and analyze evidence to ensure adequacy/ sufficiency and make recommendations
- Prepare case briefs
- Prepare charge sheets for approval
- Attend all court cases that pertain criminal proceedings
- Defend applications arising from criminal proceedings
- Draft court pleadings
- Conduct legal research and draft legal opinions
- Conduct pre-trial of witnesses
- Analyze Judgements and Rulings
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on ongoing prosecution cases
- Prepare briefs for case settlement proposals for review and approval
- Prepare budget proposals for amendment to revenue laws
- Carry out ad hoc and special assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in Law(LLB)
- A post graduate Diploma in Law
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Possess a valid Practicing Certificate (LSK)
- 3 years post admission experience.
- Experience in Tax & Customs administration will be an added advantage.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 7th June 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.