Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Principle Officer; Investor Relations – (21000241)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Finance Planning Analysis & Investor Relations department within the Finance division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager; Investor Relations, the successful candidate will provide support in analysing industry peers in order to aid strategic decision making, manage relationships with investor community and assist in key operational functions in the unit i.e. share price tracking & trends
- Aid in the analysis and review of reports on the Company and its peers for presentation to senior management
- Facilitate in the production of internal and external communications for investors
- Facilitate in the preparation, production and implementation of investor related communication & events such as road shows, internal presentations, brokers and investor visits
- Managing the IR portion of the Company website ensuring that all relevant information is updated in a timely manner e.g., Safaricom Share Price, Investor related information on website
- Facilitate in preparation, developing and designing the annual report, stock exchange and weekly reports.
- Undertake an analysis of share trading trends, makeup of Monthly Share Register and analysis of performance of the share price
- Maintenance and update of Investor database
- Preparation of dividend payments and submissions to UFAA
- Graduate with a financial or communications related degree from a recognized University.
- Strong financial exposure/background understanding of dynamics in the investment environment. A Chartered
- Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 1 qualification is an added advantage
- Demonstrable strong numeric and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills across various mediums
- Minimum three years working experience in a financial/ analyst position with a good understanding of the Telecommunication industry
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Note to Applicants
As part of the interview process, external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
a) An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
b) Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
c) Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
d) University Diploma/Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your diploma/degree certificate.
e) National ID/Passport.
Deadline is 29th May,2021
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply