Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB TITLE: Project Acquisition Lead (early/mid-level)
JOB TYPE: Full time
The SustaiNet Group (SGL) www.sustainetgroup.com needs your expertise to acquire projects, manage our network and develop business to accomplish our mission “to be a reliable and trusted African consulting partner of choice providing quality advisory services towards transformation of agri-food systems in sustainable and innovative ways”. SGL offers development consulting services to facilitate effective agricultural market-oriented and private sector-led development; resilience building; entrepreneurship and employment opportunities for youth and women and similar services in the East Africa region and beyond. You will engage with our exciting international network of national and international donors, consulting firms and development organizations all working towards the Sustainable Development Goals. You will work in a young, dynamic team supported by seasoned consultants while enjoying the view from our amazing Shiriki House office community in Westlands.
Your tasks will involve:
· Identification and assessment of acquisition opportunities
· Coordination and development of technical and financial proposals according to the donor tender guidelines as part or lead of a consortium of partners
· Facilitate (virtual) workshops with experts and partners to generate ideas, divide up tasks and agreements on deadlines
· Knowledge management and (further) development and maintenance of the expert, partner and project reference database
· Develop and maintain a network of national and international partners, donors and experts
· Completed Bachelor or Master studies in international development, organizational development, communications, or another relevant field (Master’s degree preferred).
· Minimum of five years of relevant professional experience in acquisition, project management and/or in our thematic areas of expertise
· Past experience developing complex proposals for international development projects (experience with German and Scandinavian donors is a plus).
· Outstanding writing skills (in English), analytical capacity, and attention to detail.
· Strong soft skills in 1) communication, both written and verbal, 2) team management and coordination, 3) negotiation, and 4) time-management skills (especially when facing tight deadlines).
· Up to date and interested in development industry trends, issues and just as passionate as we are about reaching our vision for Africa
· Kenyan nationality/resident interested to travel to Uganda and other countries in the region
If you have the qualifications, then please submit your application through our website, careers by 4th of June 2021 17h in Nairobi.
The selection committee will be looking for: 1) well-written cover letters laying out the candidates’ motivation and detailing current and expected salary, Skype and mobile contacts 2) professional CV.
Sustainet Group Limited (SGL), is an equal opportunity employer and only shortlisted candidates, whose CVs are received into our database will be contacted