Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Global Partnerships Manager will be responsible for providing support in the implementation of a robust strategic partnerships to promote the Amref brand and profile globally. In addition, the jobholder will be responsible for building strategic alliances and partnerships.
- Master’s degree in Administration, Public Relations, Communication or related field;
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Public Relations, Communication or related field;
- Relevant professional qualification;
- Member of a relevant professional body
- Over ten (10) years’ relevant experience with over five (5) years in a management role.
- Proven experience with partnership engagement management
How to apply:
You will be directed to our online portal where you will need to create an account in order for you to be able to submit your application. Your application should include a cover letter detailing why you are the best fit for this position and your CV with relevant skills and experience. Deadline for submission: 15th June 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any money at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process and have not retained any agent in connection with recruitment.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non–smoking environment policy