Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for supporting CIC Life Subsidiary HRBP with a variety of duties, including new hire on-boarding, orientation, employee records, payroll and benefits administration, learning & development, employee assistance and other special assignments as needed.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analysing data e.g. Staff KPIs and Appraisal records;
- Assisting the HRBP with generalist HR matters, including reviewing and developing relevant Policies and Procedures and providing advice in relation to employee performance, conduct and absence management;
- Coordinates and administers training and development programs and liaising with the HRBP and Group Learning & Development Manager as required. This includes providing support in relation to Health and Safety training records for employees;
- Preparation of documents required for management meetings and interviews;
- Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information including by capturing and updating employment and status-change data;
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation & develops an induction program for them;
- Assisting with preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings as necessary;
- Drafts contract offer letters to new staff and confirmation letters; and
- Providing confidential ad hoc advice and assistance to employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, preferably in Human Resources.
- Progress in CHRP/ HR Higher Diploma
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly submit your application: Strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/job-application/ clearly indicating the position being applied for. E.g. HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT The application should reach us by close of business on 31st May 2021. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 14th June 2021 consider your application unsuccessful.